About the Space
The building was designed by the architectural firm of Raseman & Fisher and was constructed in 1906. The building, which was a pioneer office building east of Woodward Avenue and was built by John Breitmeyer Sons Florists, the premier florist in the city of Detroit. Phillip Breitmeyer, its president, served as mayor of Detroit from 1909-10.
- The eight-story brick and terra-cotta Beaux-Arts office building is on the national register of historic places and in the Broadway Avenue Historic District.
- The entire facade of the building has been restored.
- 30,000 square feet of office space.
- 3000 square feet of ground-floor retail is currently available.
- The second and third floors are to be converted to residential.
- Adjacent and onsite parking available.
Questions About This Space?
Call Us: 313.502.5117
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Us: 220 West Congress St., Suite 200, Detroit, MI 48226