About the Space
The Breitmeyer family who was a pioneer in the Michigan floral business, was responsible for the construction of this building in 1905 as well as several other buildings on Broadway.
- The eight-story brick and terra-cotta Beaux-Arts office building is on the national register of historic places and in the Broadway Avenue Historic District.
- The Breitmeyer-Tobin building, now known as 1300 Broadway, was one of the first downtown buildings to rent office space to African American Tenants, beginning in 1936.
- 30,000 square feet of office space above and 3000 square feet of ground floor retail.
- The entire building is currently being rehabbed and updated.
- Adjacent and onsite parking available.
Questions About This Space?
Call Us : 313.502.5117
Email Us: email@example.com
Find Us : 607 Shelby St, Detroit, MI 48226