About the space.
“220 West” is a five-story building in Detroit’s Financial District that spent its earlier years as a glove factory, now being converted into creative office lofts on the upper floors with ground floor multiple retail storefronts that open onto an activated alley
Adjacent to The 607, The Foundation Hotel, the Pontchartrain Hotel, TCF Convention Center and two blocks from the Woodward Shopping District and the M-1 rail stop.
- Project included uncovering the wood rafters and brick walls original to the building
- New state-of-the-art mechanicals, elevators, windows, security, and life safety systems.
- Ground Floor is occupied by Tropical Smoothie Cafe
- Home of Venture X co-working space
- Adjacent alley transformation to create a more active setting including green features, art, pop-up stores, bike racks, and café style seating and hang out spaces
- New restaurant expected to open on the rear ground floor, with dining in the alley late 2022/early 2023
- 7300 square feet is currently available on the Fifth floor with dramatic views of the Detroit River and Windsor Canada
- Building signage and nearby off-street parking available
Questions About This Space?
Call Us: 313.502.5117
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Us: 220 West Congress St., Suite 200, Detroit, MI 48226