About the space.
“220 West” is a five-story building in Detroit’s Financial District that spent its earlier years as a glove factory, now being converted into creative office lofts on the upper floors with ground floor multiple retail storefronts that open onto an activated alley
Adjacent to The 607, The Foundation Hotel, the Pontchartrain Hotel, TCF Convention Center and two blocks from the Woodward Shopping District and the M-1 rail stop.
- Project includes uncovering the wood rafters and brick walls original to the building.
- New home of Venture X co-working space coming in the summer of 2020
- New state-of-the-art mechanicals, elevators, windows, security and life safety systems.
- 7300 square foot floor-plates, with up to 35,000 square feet of contiguous space available.
- First floor retail opportunity with entrances from the newly activated alley and Congress Street.
- Adjacent alley transformation to create a more active setting including green features, art, pop-up stores, bike racks, and café style seating and hang out spaces
- Building signage and parking available.
Questions About This Space?
Call Us : 313.502.5117
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Us : 607 Shelby St, Detroit, MI 48226