About the space.
The 607, is a creative office building in the historic Detroit Financial District. The building is a block away from TCF Convention Center, The Foundation Hotel, Pontchartrain Hotel, and two blocks from the Woodward Avenue Shopping District, and the M-1 rail line.
- Historically known as the U.S. Mortgage Bond Building which was designed by architect Harry S. Angel and opened in 1925. The building has a mix of neoclassical and renaissance revival design elements faced in beautiful Indiana Limestone.
- The building was completely rehabbed and repositioned between 2016-2018 as a mixed-use building with a multitude of creative tenants and first-rate amenities.
- Located at the corner of Shelby and Congress, it is a nine-story boutique office building consisting of 50,000 square feet
- One of the gems of this building is the Shelby, a speakeasy located in the former basement vault.
- A coffee shop called Down Under is also located in the basement of the building
- A new ground-floor restaurant opening early summer 2022
- Convenient off-street parking available nearby
Questions About This Space?
Call Us: 313.502.5117
Email Us: email@example.com
Find Us: 220 West Congress St., Suite 200, Detroit, MI 48226