About the space.
The 607, is a creative office building in the historic Detroit Financial District. The building is A block away from TCF Convention Center, The Foundation Hotel, Pontchartrain Hotel, and two blocks from the Woodward Avenue Shopping District, and the M-1 rail line.
- Historically known as the U.S. Mortgage Bond Building which was designed by architect Harry S. Angel and opened in 1925. The building has a mix of neoclassical and renaissance revival design elements faced in beautiful Indiana Limestone
- Located at the corner of Shelby and Congress, it is a nine-story boutique office building consisting of 50,000 square feet
- One of the gems of this building is the 2nd story Shelby Street bridge that is now a juice bar to the ground floor restaurant Brome Modern Eatery.
- The building was completely rehabbed and repositioned between 2016-2018 as a mixed-use building with multitude of creative tenants and first-rate amenities
- A new bar and coffee shop called Down Under will open in the spring of 2020
- Convenient parking available
Questions About This Space?
Call Us : 313.502.5117
Email Us: email@example.com
Find Us : 607 Shelby St, Detroit, MI 48226