About the space.
Situated in the heart of Corktown, the Michigan Avenue project involves repurposing the 20,000 square feet Spaulding Building and a ground-up development on adjacent vacant land. This project is in the shadows of Ford Company’s new mobility center anchored by the rehabilitation of the historic Michigan Central Station.
- The existing building will be converted into commercial office space and ground floor retail facing Michigan Avenue.
- The ground-up construction will be a 60,000 square feet building consisting of 70 apartments above ground floor parking.
- Amenities will include a fitness center, lounge area, and outdoor green space.
- The 70 residential apartments will consist of studios,1-bedrooms, 2-bedrooms, and all units will have balconies.
- This project is in the development phase and will be delivered by 2022.
Questions About This Space?
Call Us: 313.502.5117
Email Us: email@example.com
Find Us: 220 West Congress St., Suite 200, Detroit, MI 48226