About the space.
The Harmonie Club is individually listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is within the Madison-Harmonie Historic District. The building is a neoclassical structure and was originally built in 1895 as a private club for German residents of Detroit.
The club is a four-story building with approximately 39,800 square feet total in what is now called Paradise Valley
The Harmonie Club originally contained the rathskeller bar and grille in the basement with adjoining six lane bowling alley; a full-service restaurant on the main floor; banquet facilities on the second floor; and a flat-floored singing hall on the third level and mezzanine
- Current proposed reuse of the building relies heavily on its historic use. This allows for an approach to the rehabilitation of the building which is the least destructive to the existing historical features.
- When complete, the Harmonie Club will be a multi-venue food and beverage experiences with creative office and two event spaces.
- Renovation will begin in the spring of 2020 and include a complete core and shell renovation of the building including the restoration of the long time neglected third-floor theater and mezzanine.
Questions About This Space?
Call Us : 313.502.5117
Email Us: email@example.com
Find Us : 607 Shelby St, Detroit, MI 48226